From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 1998 1:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Question re Post-Tensioned Wastewater Treatment Basins

I have a couple of questions in this regard:

1) Have any of you had any experience with design of such in any way?  If
so, I have further questions for you regarding the schedule for completion
of the design.  Please email me privately at:

mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net

2) I am told there is a Denver-based design firm that specializes in design
and detailing of such structures.  Do any of you know who that would be?

Thanks!