Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Member sizes for joists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Member sizes for joists
- From: RDAHLMANN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:44:17 EST
Please clarify your request. If you are specifying steel joists, why is your client ordering the steel? The joint manufacturer should be determining this. As far as specific member sizes, they vary depending on your conditions. Most chords are double 2X2 angles with a 1" gap in between, however the thickness can vary. Richard Dahlmann, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Member sizes for joists
- Next by Subject: Re: Member sizes for joists
- Previous by thread: Re: Member sizes for joists
- Next by thread: Question re Post-Tensioned Wastewater Treatment Basins