SNAP

Has anyone heard of a nonlinear analysis computer program called SNAP?

I don't know if it's a research tool developed by a university, or if
it's commercially available, but I understand it is capable of
performing pushover analyses.

If someone on this list knows where I can obtain information on this
program, I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

You are welcome to respond via private email:  laxjoj(--nospam--at)hotmail.com