Structural Analysis & Design

Hello all.

I am a relatively new user to the list who would like to benefit from
your "collective wisdom".

Recently I have been looking into purchasing a structural analysis and
design package for the company I work for.

I have had a look on the web and there appear to be a number of
packages with similar features (general analysis and steel design),
though it's a little hard to tell what's what from the advertising
speils.  To this end I would like any feedback from list users who
have access to any generally available packages, especially on the
technical support and value for money these packages offer.

Any advice / assistance would be appreciated.

Please feel free to email me personally
(mailto:noel_stanford(--nospam--at)yahoo.com) if you would rather your response
remain private.

Regards
Noel Stanford