FW: FEMA/ASCE SEEK INPUT FOR SEISMIC REHAB PRESTANDARD

I'm not certain whether this has been posted to the list previously. If it
has, sorry. If it hasn't, SEAOC probably needs to know about this item which
recently was distributed by the Western States Seismic Policy Council.

  -- Ted <tsmith(--nospam--at)consrv.ca.gov>