Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel at elevated temperatures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel at elevated temperatures
- From: "Bohm, Gabriel" <GBohm(--nospam--at)kticorp.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:52:48 -0600
Would anyone know where to find the Fy and E values for A572 Grade 50 for elevated temperatures, say from ambient to 800 degrees F? Would these values be the same for A572 Grade 50 enhanced per AISC Technical Bulletin 3? In general, what is the best source for steel properties at elevated temperatures? Thanks, Gabe Bohm San Dimas, Ca.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Structural Shapes
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel at elevated temperatures
- Previous by thread: Chat Rooms are empty
- Next by thread: RE: Steel at elevated temperatures