1999 Rose Bowl

Title: 1999 Rose Bowl

The last time that I attended the Rose Bowl (a.k.a., Tournament of Roses) was in 1959, when I was but a mere lad.  I vowed at that time to return with my family, if the opportunity ever arose (i.e., if Wisconsin ever won a share of the Big Ten title).  It arose in 1994, but I was unable to secure any tickets.  Now, once again, I am trying to follow my beloved Badgers to Pasadena!  At this point, with a wife, two kids, and their "significant others", I am in need of six tickets to the game.  If any of you in sunny southern California know how I might obtain these tickets at a price at or near the face value ($110), please let me know by private email.

Thank you in advance for allowing me this one admittedly non-structural post.  I would not have taken this liberty if I it hadn't been an obvious emergency !;^>

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com