Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1999 Rose Bowl[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 1999 Rose Bowl
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:57:57 -0600
Title: 1999 Rose Bowl
The last time that I attended the Rose Bowl (a.k.a., Tournament of Roses) was in 1959, when I was but a mere lad. I vowed at that time to return with my family, if the opportunity ever arose (i.e., if Wisconsin ever won a share of the Big Ten title). It arose in 1994, but I was unable to secure any tickets. Now, once again, I am trying to follow my beloved Badgers to Pasadena! At this point, with a wife, two kids, and their "significant others", I am in need of six tickets to the game. If any of you in sunny southern California know how I might obtain these tickets at a price at or near the face value ($110), please let me know by private email.
Thank you in advance for allowing me this one admittedly non-structural post. I would not have taken this liberty if I it hadn't been an obvious emergency !;^>
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: 1999 ICC Code Hearings
- Next by Subject: 44 ksi Steel used in Canada ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel at elevated temperatures
- Next by thread: RE: CONCRETE: Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete (SFRC)`