Subject:    Drilled Pier Question
Author: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:       11/21/98 6:15 PM

What is the minimum shaft diameter possible and what is the increment in
diameters?  I am currently investigating the possibility using a single row of
drilled piers to laterally support a retaining wall for a flood control
channel and would like to keep the pier diameter as small as possible.

Bob Conley, P.E.