RE: CONCRETE: Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete (SFRC)`

NOT secondary reinforcement: the SFRC will not have any other conventional
reinforcement.

FWIW, we are looking into it for a building grade slab which will be used as
an operating floor for a waste incinerator, and will have garbage dumped on
it, and heavy equipment (front end loaders, etc.) operating on it.

We have it on good authority from a contractor who has built several of them
that this IS the way to go.

> It has a tendency to ball up when mixed in the truck.

And yes, he mentioned the "balling up when mixed in the truck" effect.