RE: Structural Analysis & Design

<<
 I have been using Risa2d and Risa3d for many years and have been very
 happy with the use, cost and service.  Also, have had no problems with
 memory, unless it was my own!

I second this. Even though Risa2d and Risa3d are DOS based, they're STILL the
easiest frame analysis programs to use, even when compared to the current crop
of Windows based programs. Also, I understand that the Windows versions will
be out soon. I recently got a footing program from Risa that's Windows based,
and if it is any indication of what Risa2D and Risa3D will be like in Windows,
I can hardly wait to see them.

Earl Conroy
EC Engineers