Re: 97 UBC Adoption date

Related Topic:

I got news from a friend at Los Angeles, Building & Safety, that they plan to
adopt UBC 97, with some changes of course, by April of Next Year.

>>> Debby Hight <dhight(--nospam--at)TRIAD-HOLMES.COM> 11/23/98 02:37PM >>>
Last week the state of California supposedly was to make a decision on the
publication date of the 97 Calif Codes--maybe publishing 1 Jan 99, making
adoption by jurisdictions 1 Jul 99.  Anyone here the outcome.  We are
hearing rumors that the adoption date will be the publication date now, but
still don't know when the publication date is.  Of course, we're in the
"boondocks"!
Mammoth Lakes CA