-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 1998 3:58 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

I am contemplating setting up such a list.  I really enjoy the SEAOC/SEAINT
list, but I think my fellow Texans would agree that there is, unfortunately,
too much of the content that just isn't applicable to us.

If anyone would be interested in such a list, let me know, and I will
proceed based on the feedback I get.

Thanks.