RE: INTERNET: Mailing List for Texas Structural Engineering

I was just thinking of this.

My approach would be--since it's a private list, and not subsidized by any
organization--that any and all topics would be allowed, so long as no one
gets unreasonably abusive.

Engineers think about many things not necessarily related to engineering.

And I LOVE a good joke! (So does my wife, that's her reason for accepting my
proposal of marriage in the first place).