RE: INTERNET: Mailing List for Texas Structural Engineering

As a professor of engineering, I like to see my students develop
technically as well as non-technically.........the human side which
includes sense of humor, presentation skills, etc. We have to provide our
students with interesting anecdotes and case histories. I used to be able
to utilize some of the jokes from my colleagues on this listserv in some
of my presentations............since I do not get any more on this
listserv,
I am kind of going through a dry spell. If Texas Listserv can bring in
more engineering and non-engineering info and discussion (healthy), I
would
like to see it happen. Perhaps some other professors on this list will
share my thoughts. Thanks for the opportunity to express my humble
opinion.

Vire Varma