Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ANNOUNCEMENT: Texas Structural Engineers Email Discussion List[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Texas Structural Engineers Email Discussion List
- From: "Bill Polhemus" <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:24:31 -0600
Well, it's done. The StrucTX mailing list is hereby founded. I hope it will prove of benefit to all. The s*bscribe/uns*bscribe information is as follows: -- Welcome to the structx mailing list! Please save this message for future reference. Thank you. If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, send the following command in email to <structx-request(--nospam--at)mLists.net>: unsubscribe Or you can send mail to <Majordomo(--nospam--at)mLists.net> with the following command in the body of your email message: unsubscribe structx or from another account, besides the one from which you're subscribed (which for purposes of illustration we'll call userid(--nospam--at)domain.name: unsubscribe structx userid(--nospam--at)domain.name If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list, (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the list itself) send email to <owner-structx(--nospam--at)mLists.net>. This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need to contact a human.
- Prev by Subject: Announcement SEAint Online - Articles Needed
- Next by Subject: Annual SEAoT State Conference
- Previous by thread: New SEAint Committee
- Next by thread: Nevada Engineers