Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: INTERNET: Mailing Lists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: INTERNET: Mailing Lists
- From: "Ray A. Pixley" <rpixley(--nospam--at)erols.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:23:39 -0500
Bill >I am not suggesting that I or anyone else "abandon" the SEAINT listserv. >However, I think there may be sufficient interest (guaging from the response >I've received thus far) for Texas Structural Engineers to have their own If I may suggest: Have regional listservers. But have also a combined listserver available. This can be done by having the combined listserver subscribe to the various regional listservers. In addition, noone should be able to post to the combined list servers directly. Replys should be magically directed to the thread's originating regional listserver.
- Prev by Subject: RE: INTERNET: Mailing Lists
- Next by Subject: RE: INTERNET: Mailing Lists
- Previous by thread: RE: INTERNET: Mailing Lists
- Next by thread: RE: INTERNET: Mailing Lists