Re: INTERNET: Mailing Lists

Bill

>I am not suggesting that I or anyone else "abandon" the SEAINT listserv.

>However, I think there may be sufficient interest (guaging from the
response
>I've received thus far) for Texas Structural Engineers to have their own

If I may suggest:

Have regional listservers.  But have also a combined listserver available.
This can be done by having the combined listserver subscribe to the various
regional listservers.

In addition, noone should be able to post to the combined list servers
directly.  Replys should be magically directed to the thread's originating
regional listserver.