Re: Structural Analysis & Design -Reply

 RISA2D and RISA3D are a very good program, I used them a lot in the past.
After I use a program call STRAP, I couldn't use RISA anymore. Try STRAP
www.atir.com
It is the most user friendly program, that I used.
I am using this program for analysis and design. In the last version this
program could design compose section.
Leonid Shectman P.E.