In search of C.K. Wang - Author/S.E

I am an avid programmer of Design Programs using Turbo Pascal. I have often referred to the textbook "Reinforced Concrete Design" (4ed by the way) by Chu-Kia Wang and Charles G. Salmon as a reference and for validating.

I would like to get in touch with C.K. Wang concerning some sample problems in this book but do not know where to get in touch with him. Anybody out there who could give me his e-mail address?

Thanks a lot in advance.

from the Philippines,
Jerome AM Tan