Re: CBC Vs. UBC Do I need another Code?

This is meant to be those projects not covered by Chapters 16A through 23A of
the CBC.  Of course the state covered stuff, like schools, hospitals etc. must
be designed to the 16A through 23A provisions.  I'm sorry if I was mistaken in
my  previos post.  Some of the provisions of the state requirements are not
all that bad to be included in non state projects in that they provide for
better performance of the sturcture as a whole.  Not just seismic, but
durability.