Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CBC Vs. UBC Do I need another Code?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: CBC Vs. UBC Do I need another Code?
- From: Tjb5424744(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:46:12 EST
This is meant to be those projects not covered by Chapters 16A through 23A of the CBC. Of course the state covered stuff, like schools, hospitals etc. must be designed to the 16A through 23A provisions. I'm sorry if I was mistaken in my previos post. Some of the provisions of the state requirements are not all that bad to be included in non state projects in that they provide for better performance of the sturcture as a whole. Not just seismic, but durability.
- Prev by Subject: Re: CBC Vs. UBC Do I need another Code?
- Next by Subject: CELLULAR PHONES
- Previous by thread: Re: CBC Vs. UBC Do I need another Code?
- Next by thread: Tilt-Up