RE: Deck Support

It depends on what your roof structure is.  I presume that you're using bar
joists.  If so, you just continue the top chord as an outrigger over the
last support and size the member accordingly.  Vulcraft has some typical
details in their selection manual.  If it's a steel beam structure it's
more difficult, but you use the same general approach.
JDC