RE: Lateral Restraint for tall column

There is a paper on Struct Engineering Journal/June 1995, Page 986 by
Prof. Plaut and et of Virginia Polytech "Behavior of three-span braced
columns with
equal or unequal spans." It is the exact model to match your problem.
However, It is difficult to use, too many dimensionless variables.
Maybe, this is why it was published on Struct engineering journal :-)

A FEA may be worth to try if your program can handle burfication,
because only a couple of columns and springs need study for your case.

Regards

Liao