Re: Christmas Trees :)

Lynn,

I am not an expert on tree weights but I have been handling a large
number of treated dry poles, ranging in length from 20 to 40 feet at
various diameters.

If I were to guess, given the fact that the tree will be freshly cut and
have a full canopy of branches, I would say between 2,500 and 5,000
pounds depending on the species of tree & trunk diameter.

Hope that is of some use to you.

Dave