Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tie Beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Tie Beams
- From: SCHFUN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:11:07 EST
Dennis, >From a geotechnical perspective, and based on a lot of forensic work, I would recommend that you tie the foundations together. Even if you have "stable geology" or "stable conditions", I am surprised by the often very small amount of differential movement that is required to get a home owner concerned. Steve Helfrich, G.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tie Beams
- Next by Subject: tilet up wall anchor
- Previous by thread: RE: Tie Beams
- Next by thread: Re: Christmas Trees :)