Re: Bridge Analysis Program

My $0.02 Worth:

I have found NO PACKAGE worth my time and dollars thus far.

To that end, the package put out by the Washington State DOT, which you
can download free from their website, is about the best "bang for the
buck," since it is somewhat useful and it is free.

However, I seem to recall that it is ONLY LRFD.

I'd be interested to hear what others say.

Oh, and I did get a demo from STRAP for their STRAPBridge module, but the
demo was not interactive, and they would not commit to an interactive
demos.  My policy is that canned demos are useless.