RE: CSA S304.1-94

Thank you Neil and Scott for your responses.
You would think they would pay somebody to check the work of the printers before sending this out to customers!! At least I hope it was the printer's mistake. It is lucky that it was done wrong enough so that it gave me some doubts. If anybody from CSA is reading this, take note. We don't have time to verify every equation presented to us in codes.

David Handy, P.Eng
The Thompson Rosemount Group
Cornwall, Ontario, CANADA
dhandy(--nospam--at)trg.ca
The preceding was an off the record personal opinion only! (cya)