Re: Bridge Analysis Program

There are excellent Bridge Design programs in Imbsen & Associates, Inc. the address is 9912 Business Park Dr. Suite 130. Sacramento, CA 95827.
Telephone 916-366-0632
fax 916-3661501
Contact person Jon Lea
We have been using their structural programs for Reinforced concrete with success.
New and retrofit work.
Regards
Fabio Sanchez-duran
>>> Ben Huh <bhuh(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> 11/26 6:34 PM >>>

Hello all.

I am a relatively new user to the list who would like to benefit from
your "collective wisdom".

Recently I have been looking into purchasing a structural analysis for
bridge structures and
design package for the company I work for.

I have had a look on the web and there appear to be a number of
packages with similar features (general analysis and design),
though it's a little hard to tell what's what from the advertising
speils.  To this end I would like any feedback from list users who
have access to any generally available packages, especially on the
technical support and value for money these packages offer.

Any advice / assistance would be appreciated.

Ben Huh