From: Lynn [mailto:lhoward(--nospam--at)silcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 1998 12:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Christmas Trees :)

Okay, here is a tough one:

We are supposed to design a support for a Christmas tree that could be
as tall as 80 feet.

I looked in the UBC wind table and could not find anything applicable,
except the "other" category.

What would be the appropriate wind load on a nicely tapered tree??

Also, does anyone know how much an 80 ft. tall tree would weigh :)

Boy, the things I do :)

Lynn