Chat Room

I am disappointed that no one chose to tryout the chat room!  It is
rather lonely when you are the only one in the room.  I am hoping that
more of you will avail yourselves of this wonderful venue for exchanging
ideas and asking questions.  To Shafat I would pose the following
suggestions:  1)  If possible can you make it so the chat screen fills
the whole page?  2) the default colors are very difficult to read
especially for us older members.

I sincerely hope that Shafat can arrange another meeting and more of you
particpate.  It can be very beneficial and fun to have the ability to
chat with immediate response.  Let's try again soon!!!!!

Rick Ranous