autocad draftsperson needed asap

An architect partner and I have secured a deal with a national retail chain to
be the exclusive A/E for their new stores throughout the United States. We are
based in the Los Angeles area (San Fernando Valley/Sherman Oaks). The schedule
calls for one store about every three weeks. They have stipulated that we need
a "more or less" full time autocad person handling the production of the
architectural, structural, and possibly mep drawings. Unfortunately, this is
not a virtual office type of gig, but we are interested in someone on a
contract/consultant basis. If anyone is interested, or knows anyone who is,
please contact Greg Riley PE at grileype(--nospam--at)aol.com.

Thank you and time is of the essence.

Greg Riley PE