Properties of SA508 Class III steel

Can someone help me get this information?

I would like to know the properties of SA508 Class III steel.  I am told the
yield stress is 55 ksi.  I am particularly interested to know if this steel is
weldable.

I looked though my ASTM standards and have informatin to A508 steel, but it
refers to ASME for SA508 steel.

If anyone has ASME with SA508, may I get a faxed copy?  If it is too lengthy
document, could it be mailed to me?

Thanks in advance.

Anand Nene, S. E.
ANSE