What's New at SEAOC

Hi!

Periodically, I will make note of new information available at the SEAOC Web
Site. The links below will take you to the following:

1) President John Shipp's November Message may be viewed at
http://www.seaoc.org/prez_msg/index.html.

2) President Shipp's schedule of visits to local membership meeteings is at
http://www.seaoc.org/Calendar/CALENDAR.html.

3) State Committees, Committee Chairs and Board Contacts are listed at
http://www.seaoc.org/Committees/98-99%20Committees.html.

4) The State Board of Directors listing has been modified with mailto links
to the individual members. See http://www.seaoc.org/seaorg2.htm.

Please check it out. I will be dropping notes every few weeks to advise you
of the latest on the SEAOC web site.

Happy Holidays!

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
Chairman, Computer Applications Committee
<mailto:MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com>