Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I am designing a small remodel which involves basement walls in Northen 
California. I would like to know who is responsible for specifying the 
type of the waterproofing and any associated details. Should I call out 
a generic name? Does the contractor know what to do? Or is it the 
responsibility of the architect? I would appreciate any input. Thaks in 

Get Your Private, Free Email at