Archive search

Am having difficulty searching the archives for "DSA".  The search
engine needs a search string at least 4 characters.  So I tried " dsa ",
"dsa ", and " dsa", both with and without quotes.  With doesn't work,
without does, but only for the first page of hits.  Then when I hit the
"continue search" button it dropped all or part of my string, and
complained that the resultant was less than 4 characters.  Any
suggestions?

Phil