Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wood Beam Repairs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Wood Beam Repairs
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:28:46 -0800
Look into the SIKA products for the adhesive, we have used SIKADUR with dowels for similar applications. A great treatment for the beam ends is called "GIT-ROT". It used extensively on boats and can be found from any local marine shops, particularly if your coastal. Paul Feather P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wood Beam Repairs
- Next by Subject: RE: Wood Fr-Upgr : What I'll do and two more questions
- Previous by thread: Re: Wood Beam Repairs
- Next by thread: What's New at SEAOC