Re: Through Girder Bridge Design

Everyone,

I am a student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and I am working on a
radial through girder design with train loads and was wondering if anyone
knows of a helpfull computer program or has worked on this type of design?
Any helpful information would be helpful for my project. On another note
if anyone has any entry level positions for structural engineers, please
send me a message. I am interested.

Thanks
Mike Tyburski