Re: Through Girder Bridge Design

Mike,

Inasmuch as you are a student, I would assume that the assignment if for
*you* to do, not for someone else to do for you!

You will learn much more doing the design by hand than you will if you let
someone else do the work thru *their* computer program.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

. > Everyone,
. >
. > I am a student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and I am working on a
. > radial through girder design with train loads and was wondering if anyone
. > knows of a helpfull computer program or has worked on this type of design?
. > Any helpful information would be helpful for my project. On another note
. > if anyone has any entry level positions for structural engineers, please
. > send me a message. I am interested.
. >
. > Thanks
. > Mike Tyburski