Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SOFTWARE TO CALCULATE GIRDER DEFLECTION[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SOFTWARE TO CALCULATE GIRDER DEFLECTION
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 06 Dec 1998 16:37:26 GMT
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes: IS THERE ANY SIMPLE FREE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO CALCULATE DEFLECTIONS FOR GIRDER(simple supported) WITH FEW POINT LOADS ON IT. Tahir Yes, it is called conjugate beam, and it comes on every hand held micro PC (calculator)! Some also come with moment area or double integration options! If your hand held did not come with these options you might try http://www.cedarhouse.co.uk/uni-b.htm Happy computing :o) __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: SOFTWARE TO CALCULATE GIRDER DEFLECTION
- Next by Subject: soils and geotechnical engineering firms -Reply
- Previous by thread: SOFTWARE TO CALCULATE GIRDER DEFLECTION
- Next by thread: [no subject]