Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Defrag[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Defrag
- From: Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 02:08:39 EST
- Cc: Joseph Harouni <yosi_h(--nospam--at)msn.com>
Joseph Typing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting and bad etiquette. Just type normally. The defrag that comes with Win 95 or Win 98 works fine. Norton adds the dimension of prettier screens and reminders when you have don't it in a mine. Ron Fong Fremont, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Deep Masonry Beams
- Next by Subject: defrag on NT 4.0 again?!
- Previous by thread: test-pls delete
- Next by thread: seaint Digest for 4 Dec 1998 -Reply