Re: Adhesive anchros

Covert Operations does have ICBO AC 58 recognition for its anchors in
concrete, CMU, unreinforced masonry, and reinforced brick masonry.  You can
get our current listing through our website, the ICBO ES website, or in our
design manual available by contacting us directly.

Howard Silverman, P.E.
www.covertoperations.com
(800) 827-7229

<<Hello:

Are there any Adhesive anchors that have been tested by ICBO per the AC58

which can be used in both concrete and masonry.

I have checked with Hilti and Ramset and they are not acceptable.

******Hess Engineering Inc.*****************

 Aswin Rangaswamy, Associate Engineer

Ph: (562) 799-9787      Fax: (562) 795-6755

*****www.hessengineering.com ***************