Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Puerto Rico Structural Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Puerto Rico Structural Code
- From: "John Goodman" <jlg(--nospam--at)rochester.rr.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:07:21 -0500
Does anyone know what Structural Design Code would apply on the island of Puerto Rico? We have a small industrial project that we are starting down there in a couple of days.. any info would be helpful.
John Goodman. P.E.
Rochester, New York
- Prev by Subject: RE: PT anchore manufacturers
- Next by Subject: RE: Puerto Rico Structural Code
- Previous by thread: RE: Partially grouted CMU walls in seismic areas
- Next by thread: RE: Puerto Rico Structural Code