Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Puerto Rico Structural Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Puerto Rico Structural Code
- From: "Vinson, Brian" <BrianV(--nospam--at)Valmont.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 14:57:36 -0600
One code that comes to mind is the "Puerto Rico" Bldg code. > -----Original Message----- > From: John Goodman [SMTP:jlg(--nospam--at)rochester.rr.com] > Sent: Monday, December 07, 1998 8:07 PM > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: Puerto Rico Structural Code > > Fellow Engineers: > > Does anyone know what Structural Design Code would apply on the island of > Puerto Rico? We have a small industrial project that we are starting down > there in a couple of days.. any info would be helpful. > > Thanks > > Regards, > > John Goodman. P.E. > RKW Engineering > Rochester, New York
- Prev by Subject: Puerto Rico Structural Code
- Next by Subject: punching shear and seismic compatibility moments
- Previous by thread: Puerto Rico Structural Code
- Next by thread: defrag on NT 4.0 again?!