Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
defrag on NT 4.0 again?![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: defrag on NT 4.0 again?!
- From: "Joseph Harouni" <yosi_h(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:01:31 -0800
Hi again, I was not clear on my last message; Any one knows if "Norton Utility" is the better one or "Diskeeper" to defrag on windows NT 4.0? THANKS, JOSEPH HAROUNI P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Defrag
- Next by Subject: RE: defrag on NT 4.0 again?!
- Previous by thread: RE: Puerto Rico Structural Code
- Next by thread: RE: defrag on NT 4.0 again?!