Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Min. masonry reinf[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Min. masonry reinf
- From: reed_figley(--nospam--at)mk.com
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 98 14:13:27 MST
Try http://cadlib.wes.army.mil/ and work your way through the screens until you get to the structural details. Reed Figley, P.E. reed_figley(--nospam--at)mk.com Morrison Knudsen Engineers and Constructors ------------- Original Text From: <seaint-return%seaint.org(--nospam--at)mk-internet.mk.com>, on 12/7/98 1:41 PM: I wasn't able to get to this site. Is it possible there is a typo? >There are a whole bunch of viewable good constructable structural masonry >details in Microstation or AutoCAD on the Corps site at >http://cadlib.wes.army.mil/cgi-shl/dbml.exe?action=Querytemplate=/detlib/cd >l_std.dbm that illustrate some of the points above.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Min. masonry reinf
- Next by Subject: RE: Min. masonry reinf -Reply
- Previous by thread: RE: Min. masonry reinf
- Next by thread: RE: Min. masonry reinf -Reply