Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Min. masonry reinf -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Min. masonry reinf -Reply
- From: John Armijo <421jarmi(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 13:25:59 -0800
Truncate to: http://cadlib.wes.army.mil >>> David Carpenter <dca(--nospam--at)mcn.org> 12/07/98 12:41pm >>> I wasn't able to get to this site. Is it possible there is a typo? >There are a whole bunch of viewable good constructable structural masonry >details in Microstation or AutoCAD on the Corps site at >http://cadlib.wes.army.mil/cgi-shl/dbml.exe?action=Querytemplate=/detlib/cd >l_std.dbm that illustrate some of the points above.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Min. masonry reinf
- Next by Subject: Re: Mistreatment of Seismological Issues
- Previous by thread: RE: Min. masonry reinf
- Next by thread: Diaphragm Chords