Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Glossary[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Glossary
- From: "9424163 정석창" <jeong(--nospam--at)mail.dwconst.co.kr>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:50:07 +0900
Dear 0everyone! Whenever reading text regarding seismic design, I have some problem. What is the difference between code, provison, specification, standard, article? I know code are based on law....but provison, specification(ex. AISC-LRFD), provision, standard, article? AISC-LRFD(1994) uses following sentence in Forward(pp. 4). "Referenced Specifications, Codes, and Standards" I can't distinguish these terms. Please let me know..... Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Geotech
- Next by Subject: RE: Glossary
- Previous by thread: RE: defrag on NT 4.0 again?!
- Next by thread: RE: Glossary