RE: Glossary

Dennis,

Strange things are happening in the ether world.  I recently sent an e-mail
message and the recipient got what was essentially an empty envelope, i.e.,
nothing other than the header, and you know I am not using M$ bloatware.  I
wonder if the U. S. Postal Service is taking over the e-mail business?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)

Dennis Wish wrote:

. > Sorry if this occurred. I did receive a copy of the post and it did have
. > the name of the sender at the bottom. I have not had that happen before.
. >
. > Dennis