Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: RE: "z" limit requirement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: RE: "z" limit requirement
- From: "Michael Sloey" <SLOEYAM(--nospam--at)sverdrup.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 15:59:53 -0600
The proposed revisions to ACI 318-95 (Concrete International - Nov. 1998) eliminates the Z factor and replaces it with a different formula that calculates the bar spacing directly. s = 540/fs-2.5*Sc (I assume 540 divided by the quantity) not greater than 12(36/fs) Sc = clear cover from nearest surface in tension to surface of flexural tension reinforcement.
- Prev by Subject: RE: "z" limit requirement
- Next by Subject: RE: # 11/98 de "El Buen Uso de la Materia Gris"
- Previous by thread: Posting Signatures
- Next by thread: "z" limit reinforcement