Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
UBC97 STORY DRIFT LIMITATION[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: UBC97 STORY DRIFT LIMITATION
- From: Mvpsc(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:26:57 EST
Hi everyone! I am designing a three story office building based on 1997 ubc. per section 1630.10.2 story drift shall not exceed .025 times the story height. this is five time the allowable per 1994 ubc(.005 x ht). Am I missing anything? any comment or suggestion?
- Prev by Subject: UBC Section 1633.2.8
- Next by Subject: RE: UBC97 STORY DRIFT LIMITATION
- Previous by thread: An Engineer's Take On Christmas
- Next by thread: RE: UBC97 STORY DRIFT LIMITATION