97 UBC - Shearwall & Boundary Element Spreadsheet

About a year or so ago I posted the question if anyone knows of a
good<BR>
concrete sheat wall program (or spreadsheet).<BR>
A nice fellow engineer e-mailed me a spreadsheet program (I think he
called it<BR>
UBC97). Unfortuantely I wiped it out :(<BR>
Does anybody have that spreadsheet program?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance<BR>
Antonio S. Luisoni<BR>
Consulting SE<BR>

Tony,

We already updated  the UBC shear wall design and boundary element
requirement spreadsheet extensively. To support us in maintaining and
updating this program from now on we charge a small fee for the copy.

Please contact structech(--nospam--at)juno.com if you are still interested.

Thanks.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]