Re: Rust

AISC's marketing division (AISC Marketing) has a guide for steel-framed
parking structures that addresses the same kinds of corrosion issues
that you are going to have to deal with in the case you mentioned.
Contact Andy Johnson, VP of Marketing (johnson(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com) to get a
copy.

Charlie